Tuesday 30 April 2013

What?! I'm being accused?!

About a week ago, i was walking alone at the mall. I got bored because i had finished all my homework and i had studied for the exam.

Suddenly, a paper flied toward me, it was 100.000 rupiahs and it sticked on my face. I felt so embarrassed.

Then, an old man yelled "hey! It's my money!" When i turned my attention to that old man, he once again yelled "bring it back you little thief!!!". From his yelling, everyone on the spot turned their attentions to us.

Before i know it, a group of grannies stood around us, surrounding us. They accused me of stealing the old man's money. I panicked, i didn't steal it! I defended myself, telling that it was just misunderstanding.

Thankfully, from my pleading eyes, they believed me. So, i came home late. I told my mom everything. And guess what? My mom laughed when she heard my story and i was so embarrassed.


Farras Adnin Azzahra
86

No comments:

Post a Comment