Tuesday 30 April 2013

Treasure

Ilham Ibrahim
86

Last holiday, I walked alone at the beach. My family was still sleeping in the resort near the beach. I had awaken since 5AM but no one accompanied me. So I decided to search some pearl shells for my friends.

Suddenly, I felt like I stepped on something woody. And when I looked the sand, my eyes got dazzled on something gold and it looked like a jewelry. I felt so curious.
Then, I dug the sand untill my hand touched a little wooden box. I thought it was just an ordinary box that burried under the sand. But I tried to open it. It was so hard.

After a few minutes, the box finaly opened. And someone shouted "hey you lil boy! Those treasure are mine!'. So, I stopped to open it. And ran away to my resort. Couldn't believe that I almost got a treasure!


No comments:

Post a Comment