Monday 29 April 2013

The golden thing

Last month, I was walking down the street, right back from my school. The weather was so windy and leaves were blowing everywhere. It was very normal to me until i immediately realized something golden was blowing with the leaves.

I was so curious about that thing, so I tried to catch that thing to figure out what's that. Suddenly, the wind was blowing faster and its harder to me to catch that. I was running so fast along the road, and everyone was looking at me. It was so embarrassing!

After the wind stopped blowing, that golden thing was stuck on a tree. I was too curious to give up. Then, i shook that tree and that golden thing fell down right to my hand. and suddenly, a man nudged me and that thing fell. " here you go " said that man. And he gave that thing to me. I felt so relieved that it wasn't lost.

Then, i directly looked for a place to take a seat. After i took a seat, i finally figured out what was that golden thing. And i wasn't believe it! That was a golden ticket that can let me in to the world's most famous chocolate factory! And there was only 5 tickets in the world!

Just a few people with tons of luck who'll get that ticket, and i wanted that ticket so bad. But i realized that ticket wasn't mine, so that's not my right to use that ticket. And i'm gonna bring back that ticket to its owner. First, i went to the NYPD and i told the police what happened. And i gave the rest to them.

On the next day, the NYPD called me and they told me that the ticket's owner is Suri Cruise, and she was no longer want it. Because she already know that i ran all day long just for that ticket, at the end she gave me that. I was really happy and i was so thankful to Suri Cruise!


Feria Syafitri R.

No comments:

Post a Comment